03. Model urban heat islands, flooding, air pollution
Identify the origins of urban heat islands, floods and air pollution:
- Analyze historical and real-time data for key climate parameters on global, regional, and local levels,
- Study significant past climate events,
- Characterize local anthropogenic events.
DELIVERABLE: a detailed scientific diagnosis and initial recommendations associated with this diagnosis.
Model the evolution of urban heat islands, flooding, and air pollution:
- Specific on-site observation campaign using the new observation networks, Climate Birds and Meteoblue,
- Analyze the data sets and model the data, taking into account the geography and climate impact.
DELIVERABLE: a projection of the possible frequencies of acceleration of the risks of urban heat islands, floods and pollution in the medium term, on an urban micro-scale.