04. Study the climate impact on architectural and urban projects
Study the climate trends at a site during an architectural project :
- Historical climate data and variability in recent decades, variability of key parameters such as temperature, rainfall, winds, nebulosity, radiant flux, evapotranspiration,
- The influences of the global and regional climates.
DELIVERABLE: The site’s climate profile, and the main climate risks for the future.
Model the climate of a given site (on an urban micro-scale) and study the impact of an architectural project on it:
- Use an urban climate model that takes into account all of the local elements: buildings, ground coverage, green space and parks, as well as geographic and orographic parameters,
- Include the theoretical influences of the project in the model.
DELIVERABLE: Impact of an architectural project on local climate.