Carried by the balloon and the drone, it corresponds to the miniaturized measuring instruments that will harvest the various elements that make up the urban climate.
- Three-dimensional evolution of the atmosphere
- Thermal signature
- Concentrations of chemical elements, gas and particle density
- Wind profile
- The miniaturized measuring instruments carried on the balloon and the drone are adapted according to the urban environment in which it circulates
- The CLIMATE CITY experts have therefore created a standard platform model containing the basic instruments, in order to carry out the first measurements: infrared and multi spectral cameras, atmospheric probes, radiometers, etc. All these technologies are on the shelf (already existing)
The C-BIRDS ™ ONE and Climates Birds have the ability to determine trends with the best statistical tools available. The coupling of three-dimensional observations and physical modeling means at the street level make it possible to reproduce a precision unequaled quarter by quarter.
- The tools of C-BIRDS ™ One and Climate Birds provide an analysis of the different regional and local influences on the city’s climate.
- They make a map of the variations of daily, monthly, seasonal or longer-term variables (El Nino Effect, North Atlantic Oscillation, etc.) of different parameters.
- They evaluate the final risks on the city by calculating the amplifications or neutralization of different phenomena, according to their temporality and intensity.